Smart Programmable Timer, Heated Towel Rail Timer ST-CC, Smart Electrical Outlet
Push-button Smart Programmable Timer Switches are a convenient way of saving energy and money in areas where lights are usually needed for a limited or known time, such as pantries, stairways, bathrooms and storerooms.
Achieve energy savings of up to 95% by fitting an IntelliSwitch timer relay in your home. IntelliSwitch turns your power socket into a Smart Power Plug.
Forgetting to turn things off is the biggest waste of power in any household. The newly released IntelliSwitch stays on for 15-180 minutes and then turns off automatically and can be used for Heated Towel Rail Timer, Bathroom Fans and Panel Heaters. These smart outlets have so many uses around the house, shop, office or nursing home, where every socket should be a smart socket.
- Reduces your energy costs risk of fire and Injury
- Reduces greenhouse emissions
- Reduces the risk of fire and Injury
- Simple retrofitting and easy to replace current light switches (requires a neutral connection) and power points
- Low installation costs - the same on a new home as a standard switch
- Cost-effective timer to ensure heated towel rails are only used for 3 hours at a time (press the button before your shower and have warm towels by the time you get out)
- User-friendly operation: can be used as a simple on-off switch
- Easy to install and fits existing flush boxes
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 5 preset timer durations for 15, 30, 60, 90 and 180 minutes
- Cyclic mode turns towel rails on and off twice/day
- Memory to remember the default timer length
- A turn-off warning system that dips the power for 1 second, 1 minute before switching off
- Operational Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Load Capacity: 10A Res., 4A Ind. 240VAC
- Operating Temp: -10°C to 30°C
- Compliance: AS/NZS 3100:2002 AS/NZS CISPR 14,2002
- Timer Options: 15,30,60,90,180mins, on/off, cycle 4hrs on 8hrs off