SMART PROGRAMMABLE TIMER HEATED TOWEL RAIL TIMER FIXED WALL ST-EC SMART ELECTRICAL OUTLET
Take back control of your power bills with our IntelliSwitch at a simple touch of a button with our smart electrical outlets - Our push button Smart Programmable Timer Switches are a convenient way of saving energy and money in areas where lights are usually needed for a limited or known time, such as pantries, stairways, bathrooms and storerooms.
Achieve energy saving of up to 95% by fitting an IntelliSwitch timer relay in your home. Energy and cost savings at the push of a button! Turns your power socket into a Smart Power Plug.
These smart outlets have so many uses around the house or nursing home where every socket should be a smart socket.
Forgetting to turn things off is the biggest waste of power in any household. The newly released IntelliSwitch does it automatically and offers power savings of up to 95%. The switch stays on for 15-180 minutes and then turns off automatically can be used for Heated Towel Rail Timer, Bathroom Fans and Panel Heaters
BENEFITS TO YOUR FAMILY
- Reduces your energy costs risk of fire and Injury
- Reduces greenhouse emissions
- Reduces the risk of fire and Injury
- Simple retrofitting and easy to replace current light switches (requires a neutral connection) and power points
- Low installation costs - the same on a new home as a standard switch
- Cost effective timer to ensure heated towel rails are only used for 3 hours at a time (press the button before your shower and have warm towels by the time you get out)
- User friendly operation can be used as a simple on-of switch
- Easy to install and fits existing flush boxes
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 5 preset timer durations for 15, 30, 60, 90 and 180 minutes
- Cyclic mode turns towel rails on and off twice/day
- Memory to remember the default timer length
- Turn-off warning system that dips the power for 1 second, 1 minute before switching off
- Operational Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Load Capacity: 10A Res., 4A Ind. 240VAC
- Operating Temp: -10°C to 30°C
- Compliance: AS/NZS 3100:2002 AS/NZS CISPR 14,2002
- Timer Options: 15,30,60,90,180mins, on/off, cycle 4hrs on 8hrs off